• The buyer may need to understand the potential risks associated with the property. It can be structural risks, mechanical systems risks or/ and financial risks.
• Property Condition Report (PCR) is prepared by our commercial property inspector who is trained to perform commercial inspections to ASTM Standards.
• Our report is accepted by various financial institutions for all the financing needs that you require.
We perform all kind of commercial property inspections.
To book an inspector or for more information, please call 778-552-8095 or e-mail email@example.com
Infrared Thermal Imaging Inspections/Infrared
Peter Jesal, our lead inspector and owner of Jesal Home Inspections is a Certified Level 1 Thermographer (Infrared Training Centre) and Certified Residential Thermographer (Monroe Infrared - United States).
Peter Jesal is an experienced thermographer and uses a advanced FLIR Camera for his inspections. With thermal imaging, Peter Jesal is able to see anomalies that are not visible to the human eye. Infrared uses a thermal imaging spectrum that is long wave as compared to human eye which is short wave. This help taking away the hidden issues that may be present
• Moisture detection in Walls, Floors and Ceilings
• Energy Loss Evaluation
• Roof Inspections
• Electrical Inspections
• Plumbing Inspections
• Stucco and EIFS Inspections
Feel free to reach out to us at 778-552-8095 to discuss your areas of concern.